Time = $$! I’ve been capitalizing on easy and quick recipes recently as my life seems to be getting increasingly busy! However I still hold preparing my own meals at home to be a priority. One of the most over-looked etiologies contributing to our current state of health in Western culture is the number of meals we prepare at home.
Keep it simple.
Eat whole foods.
…and prepare your food with your own hands!
- 1/2 bunch kale
- 3 large radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 apple of your choice, thinly sliced
- seeds of 1/2 pomegranate
- 3 oz goat cheeseDressing
- 1 tbsp apple cider vineger
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Remove stems from kale and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Slice radishes and apples.
- Remove seeds from pomegranate from chopping fruit in half and submerging into a bowl of water for 2 minutes. The seeds should come out easier this way.
- Combine ingredients for dressing and drizzle onto salad!
Fat: 14 g
Protein: 9 g
Carbohydrates: 30 g
Fibre: 7 g