Healthy eating doesn’t have to be expensive! I’m showing you how I meal prepped recipes for
under $3/serving. Download the ebook below!
I kept the cost down in these recipes with help from Ontario carrots & Onions! They are both cost-effective and nutritious produce options that are quite versatile. I used the Ontario carrots shredded in my breakfast oat bake and on top of the edamame toast, in the minestrone soup and blended into the pasta sauce. I used the Ontario onions in pickled form on the edamame toast, in the minestrone soup and blended into the pasta sauce.
Other ways I keep the cost down of my meal preps:
– Plan my list ahead of time, taking an inventory of the products that I have in house
– Find multiple ways to use one ingredient
– Use cost-effective plant-based proteins like tofu, beans and edamame
– Used canned and frozen items
– Meal planning in general keeps the cost down!
Tell me your tips on keeping the cost down with your cooking in the comments!