Sometimes, creative juices dry up. That was me this week when I was looking to come up with recipes to cook this week. So instead, I decided that I wanted to show you my absolute favourite recipes this week. These meals are tried, tested and true recipes that I KNOW you will love. Which one would you like to try? Let me know!
You can watch the recipes being made in action here:
Sheet Pan Edamame Gnocchi
- 1 tbsp avocado oil olive oil
- 4 cups gnocchi
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups frozen edamame
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp oregano
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF (218ºC). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the gnocchi, edamame, tomatoes and onions on the baking sheet. Drizzle with avocado oil. Sprinkle garlic powder, oregano and basil on top and toss well to combine everything. Make sure everything, especially the gnocchi, is seasoned well!
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, tossing once during cook time. You want the tomatoes to be bursting.
BBQ Tofu Bowl
- 2 cup brown rice, uncooked
- 14 oz tofu or tempeh (I used both!)
- 3 zucchini, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp avocado oil, divided
- BBQ sauce
- Balsamic dressing
1. Preheat your oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Press tofu by draining the water from the package. Wrap with paper towel and place something heavy on top for about 10 minutes.
3. Cook brown rice according to package, on stovetop.
4. Add the chopped veggies to parchment-lined sheet pan and drizzle with 1 tbsp avocado oil. Roast in the oven for 25-35 minutes, flipping halfway through.
5. Once tofu has been “pressed” for 10 minutes, chop the tofu into cubes. Add tofu cubes to a frying pan, that has the avocado oil drizzled on it. Pan dry until the tofu is slightly browned on most sides and then take of the heat. Add BBQ sauce.
5. Arrange the brown rice, roasted veggies and tofu in a bowl. Enjoy!
- 10 oz chickpea pasta
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup vegan cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions on box.
- While pasta is cooking, preheat oven to 400 F. Add the chopped broccoli on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 25-35 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Combine cooked broccoli with pasta. Mix in tomato sauce and top with vegan cheese. Enjoy!
Mango Overnight Oats
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup flax seed
- 1/4 cup hemp seed
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 3 cups plant-based milk
- Portion out oats, flax and hemp seeds into 4 containers.
- Meanwhile, blend the mango and plant-based milk together in a blender. Dive evenly throughout the oat mixtures. Mix thoroughly. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before eating. Enjoy!