I am now making a commitment to share all of the recipes that I’m making this week! Check them out below. Which one is your favourite? Let me know!
You can see me making all of the recipes in action on my Youtube Channel!
Tofu Scramble with Potatoes
- Mini potatoes (pre-packaged if needed)
- 8oz (~220g) Extra Firm Tofu
- 1 Tbsp Avocado OIl
- 2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Soy Milk
- Sliced peppers
1. Cook potatoes according to package directions.
2. Mash the tofu with a fork but leave some nice big chunks.
3. Add the nutritional yeast, turmeric, paprika, dijon mustard, garlic powder, black salt and onion powder to a bowl. Then add the soy milk and whisk it in so you have a nice sauce.
4. Add the avocado oil to a frying pan and heat until hot. Add the tofu and peppers and fry it until lightly browned, being careful not to break the tofu up too much when moving it around the pan.
5. Add the sauce and fold it in. Fry it until you’ve achieved desired consistency, the tofu will absorb the sauce so you can have it as wet or as dry as you like.
6. Combine with potatoes when they are cooked. Enjoy!
Berry Overnight Oats
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 2 cups soy milk
- toppings of choice: berries, jam, seeds, etc
1. Combine oats, chia seeds, hemp seeds and soy milk in 4 different bowls. Top with berries, jam and seeds.
2. Refrigerate overnight.
Avocado Black Bean Pizzas
- 4 piece of naan bread
- 4 heaping teaspoon of pesto (or more depending on size of naan)
- Vegan cheese, grated
- 2 avocados, sliced
- Fresh corn kernels
- Black beans
1. Head oven to 350 F.
2. Spread the pesto evenly across the surface of the naan bread.
3. Top with shredded vegan cheese, fresh corn kernels and black bean and sliced avocado.
4. Once heated through and slightly toasted, remove from heat and slice to serve.
Tofu Broccoli Stir Fry
- 1 package super firm tofu
- 1/4 cup Hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- noodles of choice
- broccoli – 3 heads, chopped
1. Remove tofu from packaging. Press for at least 15 minutes.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Place aside.
3. In a medium bowl, stir together Hoisin sauce, soy sauce, maple syrup, ginger and garlic powder.
4. Cut tofu into bite-sized pieces.
5. Heat avocado oil in a medium cast iron pan over medium-high heat. Once really hot, add tofu. Once nicely seared on the bottom, flip over. Continue to cook until seared on bottom. Add sauce to coat. Remove from pan.
6. On the same pan, heat more avocado oil over medium-high heat. Toss broccoli on it until all sides are slightly browned.
7. Serve tofu and broccoli on top of noodles. Enjoy!
Chickpea Salad Wraps
- 1 can (19 oz) chickpeas, rinsed and strained
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup vegan mayo
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dill
1. Combine chickpeas, cucumber, red onion, lemon juice, vegan mayo, dijon mustard and dill. Mash a bit with a potato masher.
2. Serve on boston lettuce or bread.